2191 NW 10th Street
Ocala, FL 34475
We stock a full line of mobile home supplies from doors and windows to anchors. We also stock manufactured home specific 14' wide flooring goods to do away with those unwanted seams.
Measuring for the right size door
- Measure the width (w) of the inside of your existing primary door from side to side, not including the perimeter lip on the outside of the door.
- Measure the height of the inside of your existing primary door from top to bottom, not including the perimeter lip on the outside of the door.
Determining hinge location
Doors can be hinged on the right (R) or left (L). When ordering you need to state your preference. To determine what side your door is hinged on, look at your door from the outside of your home facing the door. If the hinge is on the right, you have a right hand door, and if on the left, a left hand door.
Measuring for windows
- For existing aluminum windows, remove screen or storm panel to expose window frame.
- Measure Width and Height at the greatest or widest points within the frame. Then add 1/2 inch to each measurement.
- In some cases, the rough opening may need to be altered to get window to fit.